Joy and Meal
Technical Co-Founder (full-/part-time)
(Senior Full-Stack Developer or/and CTO)
We are a pre-seed startup based in Munich. We are looking for a Technical Co-Founder to help us build our digital product, incorporating what we have learned so far in our discovery and validation stages.
Joy and Meal is the largest digital platform in Germany that connects you with an affordable home cook who comes to your house to freshly prepare nutritious and personalized meals. It is our mission to close the gender care gap, fight against food waste in private households, and enable people to earn a living from their passion for cooking. Our services are already available in Munich, Frankfurt, and Berlin.
Our vision is to drastically change the way how people consume food every day. We believe that our product has the potential to transform the food industry and make a positive impact in the society. In 2022 we’ve helped many families enjoy authentic and home-made meals, providing a true relief in their busy everyday life. Moreover, we’ve enabled many cooks to start their own business. With your help we want to scale-up our business and make Joy and Meal available for many more people across Germany and Europe. Be part of this journey!
- As a co-founder, you play a key role in driving forward the company’s mission, vision, and help us build the company at the pre-seed stage.
- You bring our MVP to the next level and turn it iteratively into a fully scalable product, in the beginning by writing the code yourself.
- You are responsible for the strategic planning and technical implementation of the platform.
- You will continuously develop the technology/IT, put plans into action, and ensure smooth operations.
- You lead collaborations with technology partners, technology advisors, and a top-notch (remote) development team.
- You help us convince investors of the technology.
- You represent the interests of the company together with the management
- You are a full-stack developer
- You are a strong collaborator and enjoy managing a variety of tasks to support the daily business
- Ideally, you already have previous experience in building digital products/services from scratch; either in professional or personal context
- You are fluent in English; German preferable but not required; additional languages are an asset
- You have an agile mindset – build, measure & learn at a fast pace
- Data Science or Machine Learning knowledge is a plus
- You need to have the ability and willingness to learn constantly and improve your skillset
- You don’t see yourself as a CTO yet but have strong interest in joining this project as a (senior) software developer? Apply! If it’s a match, we’ll find a way to work together!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to build your own company from scratch, with a validated product idea and making the world a bit more sustainable. In addition, as a co-founder you will receive a substantial part of company shares!
We work as a 100% remote team at first, with occasional meetings in Munich.
We are currently fundraising. Until funding is secured, we work without compensation. So obviously, it is totally fine if you still have a job in another company or/and can only work with us part-time. You grow with the startup with an attractive compensation and participation model.
You can make a positive impact in people, society, and planet!
We are looking forward to hearing from you. And you can rest assured, your age, race, gender identity, or the way you dress are no criteria for us. We are building a diverse, creative, and highly skilled team, and want to make a real difference. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Florian at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com