Learn to cook good food
What to expect
- In an interactive hands-on group cooking class, you will learn recipes from the chefs that you can easily replicate at home.
- You’ll practice new cooking skills, while learning how to prepare and preserve the meals.
- Improving your cooking skills is the best way to have nourishing freshly cooked food at your table every day! Plus these skills help you prevent food waste in your home, as you will know what to do with your vegetables and leftovers.
- Cooking equipment, aprons and drinks are provided.
- You’ll have fun with the group and try the food that you have just cooked!
- Please bring some containers to take home the meals (if you manage not to eat them all on the spot!)